MAINTENANCE I AND II
When you bring your GM vehicle to our dealership for regular maintenance, we will likely perform one of two service packages – conveniently called Maintenance I and Maintenance II. We perform only the services that you need, depending on your current mileage and what services we did on your previous visit.
Should be performed when Change Engine Oil light comes on or within 10 months of when vehicle was purchased. Should also be performed from when Maintenance II was last schedule used.
- *Change engine oil and filter with GM oil. Reset OIl Life System.
- *Inspect engine air filter.
- *Visually check for any leaks or damage.
- *Rotate tires and check inflation pressure and wear.
- *Inspect brake system.
- *Check engine coolant and windshield washer fluid levels and add fluid as needed,
- *Starting at $54.90 + tax and material.
- Valid on most GM vehicles
Should be done when Maintenance I was the last service performed.
- *Includes all services in Maintenance I plus..
- *Inspect suspension and steering components.
- *Inspect engine cooling system.
- *Inspect wiper blades.
- *Inspect restraint system components.
- *Lubricate body components.
- *Check transaxle fluid level and add fluid as needed.
- *Inspect throttle system.
- *Replace passenger compartment air filter.
- Starting at $107.90 + tax and material.
- Most GM vehicles.